Superfoods Latte Mix
Find energy and well-being in a vibrant drink: Superfoods Latte with turmeric, gingseng, ashwagandha, maca and other ingredients from ancient medicine! NO added sugar!
Vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, non-irradiated, GMO-free, lactose-free, gelatin free, preservatives free, trans-fat free, heavy-metals free, low glycemic index
100% natural ingredients
Turmeric powder (Curcuma longa), Ashwagandha, Gingseng, Maca, Burdock, Coconut milk extract (Cocos nucifera).
Superfoods Latte Mix has many health benefits, such as:
- Increasing resistance to effort, beating tiredness
- Maintaining an optimum level of energy and strength
- Improving sexual function
- Protecting the nervous system against the harmful effects of stress
- Stimulating effective absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Improving anti-inflammatory action
- Diminishing viral infections
- Supporting the immune system
- Enhancing body’s detoxification
- Increasing liver capacity to eliminate toxins
- Fighting bladder infections
- Improving antioxidant action by fighting free radicals
- Blocking the action of free radicals produced by pollution, radiation, pesticides
- Improving metabolic functions
- Reducing LDL cholesterol levels in the blood
- Adjusting blood sugar level
- Stimulating fat cells decomposition by the liver
- Increasing joint mobility
- Stimulating collagen production
- Maintaining bone density
- Maintaining skin health
- Supporting the cardiovascular system
- Adjusting hormonal activity
- Reducing anxiety and depression without causing drowsiness
- Fostering mental wellness
- Improving overall health
One of the first reasons why this Mix has exceptional properties is the presence of turmeric among its ingredients. This old Indian spice has been used by Ayurvedic medicine as a natural remedy for many health problems, including respiratory affections, rheumatism, skin, digestive and hepatic diseases. Today, the healing effects of turmeric are being recognized by modern medicine as well. Rich in antioxidants, turmeric has strong anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, antiallergic and antianemic properties. In addition to the positive impact on immunity, turmeric stimulates brain health and improves mood. It is often recommended as a treatment for depression and insomnia.
Ashwagandha, an adaptogenic herb used in ancient Ayurvedic medicine, also comes with very diverse benefits, of which best-known is that it helps us cope with the stress of everyday life. In addition to its ability to fight stress and anxiety, ashwagandha strengthens the immune system, adjust blood sugar level, improves memory and increases fertility.
Gingseng, a very popular herb used in traditional Chinese medicine, brings an unquestionable contribution to the benefits of this latte, due to its antistress properties and stimulation of the immune and cardiovascular system, metabolism, libido and fertility.
The list of superfoods continues with Maca, a root originating in Peru, whose popularity has grown a lot in recent years. Traditionally used to enhance fertility, maca is also an energy, mood and memory booster.
Although we might think of Burdock as of an ordinary plant, this root has surprising detoxifying, diuretic and antibacterial action, as well as a sweet, pleasant taste.
Burdock also helps stimulating the liver and contributes to the health and beauty of skin and hair. So let’s give burdock what belongs to burdock!
Coconut milk is full of vitamins, magnesium, calcium, fatty acids that help you lose weight, stabilize blood sugar and keep joints healthy. Therefore, a definite YES for coconut milk!
It would be almost impossible for you not to be thrilled by this mix of healthy ingredients, by this vegan, caffeine-free elixir!
Preparation methods and recipes
- Add 1 tablespoon (10g) of powder to a cup of your favourite plant milk, smoothies, protein shakes, or natural juices.
- Mix well, until everything is fully combined (preferably in a blender or a mixer).
- It can be sweetened with a teaspoon of honey.
The recommended dose is of 2 intakes per day, preferably in the morning and evening.
Recipes for sunny summer days
Superfoods Latte Mix Iced Tea
Dip a tea bag in a container and cover it with 100 ml of hot water. After 5 minutes, remove the tea bag and add half a teaspoon of Superfoods Latte Mix. Stir well. Add a few drops of lemon juice and, if you wish, a teaspoon of honey or maple syrup. Mix again. Pour 200 ml of cold water over the entire mix. Stir for the last time and then pour the mixture into a glass filled with ice cubes. A tasty, refreshing drink came out!
Superfoods Latte Mix Lemonade
Put the following ingredients in a blender: 2 cups of water, half a cup of ice cubes, half a cup of fresh lemon juice, 1-2 teaspoons of Superfoods Latte Mix, a teaspoon of honey/ maple syrup or another natural sweetener. Mix in the blender for 1 minute until the ice ice cubes are well crushed. Leave the mixture to rest for about 30 seconds before pouring it into the glasses. Enjoy the drink immediately, see how good it tastes!
Consumption should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation. People with kidney stones or gallstones and people following anticoagulant or anti-inflammatory treatments should use this medicine with caution (and under the doctor's supervision).