Turmeric Latte Mix
This golden latte will enrich your day with energy and colour! Discover a mix of ingredients with exceptional properties! NO added sugar!
Vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, non-irradiated, GMO-free, lactose-free, gelatin free, preservatives free, trans-fat free, heavy-metals free, low glycemic index
100% natural ingredients
Coconut milk extract (Cocos nucifera), turmeric powder (Curcuma longa), ginger powder (Zingiber officinale), black pepper powder (Piper nigrum).
Turmeric Latte Mix has many health benefits, such as:
- Maintaining an optimum level of energy and strength
- Supporting the immune system
- Helping the digestive system to function more efficiently
- Improving anti-inflammatory action
- Detoxifying the body
- Keeping mental balance
- Stimulating effective absorption of vitamins and minerals Increasing resistance to effort, reducing fatigue
- Diminishing viral infections
- Improving antioxidant action by fighting free radicals
- Blocking the action of free radicals produced by pollution, radiation, pesticides
- Reducing LDL cholesterol levels in the blood
- Stimulating fat cells decomposition by the liver
- Increasing joint mobility
- Maintaining skin health
- Supporting the cardiovascular system
- Improving the functioning of the nervous system
- Improving overall health
Turmeric has been used by Ayurvedic medicine as a natural remedy for many health problems, including respiratory affections, rheumatism, skin, digestive and hepatic diseases. Today, the healing effects of turmeric are being recognized by modern medicine as well.
Rich in antioxidants, turmeric has strong anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, antiallergic and antianemic properties. In addition to the positive impact on immunity, turmeric stimulates brain health and boosts mood. It is often recommended as a treatment for depression and insomnia.
Black pepper also has an indisputable contribution to the benefits of this latte, playing an important role in the health of the digestive and respiratory system. It helps reducing the cold symptoms, fights against anemia and free radicals, it is rich in calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, iron and antioxidants such as vitamins A and C. Black pepper helps the body to absorb selenium and B vitamins, but most of all, it helps the absorption of cucurmin (the active component of turmeric) by the body, enhancing its healing powers!
Ginger, just like turmeric, has a long history of use by traditional medicine as an antioxidant. Besides providing a taste with strong character, ginger helps digestion, attenuates cold and flu symptoms, soothes muscle aches and other types of pain, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Coconut milk is full of vitamins, magnesium, calcium, fatty acids that help you lose weight, stabilize blood sugar and keep joints healthy. Therefore, a definite YES for coconut milk!
It would be almost impossible for you not to be thrilled by this mix of healthy ingredients, by this vegan, caffeine-free elixir!
Preparation methods and recipes
- Add 1 tablespoon (10g) of powder to a cup of your favourite plant milk, smoothies, protein shakes, or natural juices.
- Mix well, until everything is fully combined (preferably in a blender or a mixer).
- It can be sweetened with a teaspoon of honey.
The recommended dose is of 2 intakes per day, preferably in the morning and evening.
Recipes for sunny summer days
Turmeric Latte Mix Iced Tea
Dip a tea bag in a container and cover it with 100 ml of hot water. After 5 minutes, remove the tea bag and add half a teaspoon of Turmeric Latte Mix. Stir well. Add a few drops of lemon juice and, if you wish, a teaspoon of honey or maple syrup. Mix again. Pour 200 ml of cold water over the entire mix. Stir for the last time and then pour the mixture into a glass filled with ice cubes. A tasty, refreshing drink came out!
Turmeric Latte Mix Lemonade
Put the following ingredients in a blender: 2 cups of water, half a cup of ice cubes, half a cup of fresh lemon juice, 1-2 teaspoons of Turmeric Latte Mix, a teaspoon of honey/ maple syrup or another natural sweetener. Mix in the blender for 1 minute until the ice ice cubes are well crushed. Leave the mixture to rest for about 30 seconds before pouring it into the glasses. Enjoy the drink immediately, see how good it tastes!
Consumption should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation. People with kidney stones or gallstones and people following anticoagulant or anti-inflammatory treatments should use this medicine with caution (and under the doctor's supervision).